Tobacco and Caramel 3-Wick Soy Candle
Tobacco and Caramel 3-Wick Soy Candle
Low stock: 3 left
Abboo Candle Co's Tobacco and Caramel Soy Candle is an unexpected medley of sweet caramel and aromatic tobacco leaf that comes together in perfect harmony to create a scent that will fill your home with warmth and sophistication.
The bold scent of tobacco leaf sets the stage for an undeniably charismatic fragrance, complemented by the earthy undertones of patchouli, creating a balance that intrigues the senses. Luscious notes of caramel and vanilla offer a sweet, indulgent contrast while a hint of musk envelops your space with luxe sophistication.
Tobacco and Caramel is a distinguished fragrance, filling your home with a rich warmth you won't soon forget.
Tobacco and Caramel Fragrance Notes: Tobacco Leaf, Patchouli, Caramel, Vanilla, Musk
Our 20 oz 3-wick candles provide a larger melt pool, delivering a more even fragrance distribution and enhancing the overall scent throw. These candles are particularly well-suited for larger rooms, filling the space with our delightful aromas. A metal lid preserves and protects your candle.
Abboo Candle Co candles are hand-poured and heart-filled with clean-burning soy wax, premium fragrance oils free of phthalates or toxins, and cotton wicks. The hand-blown glass vessel can be repurposed once the wax has burned down.
To avoid tunneling, please allow the wax to melt completely across the candle before extinguishing the flame. This is especially important on the first burn. It is normal for a small amount of wax to be on the sides of the jar after the first burn but should melt off on subsequent burns.
• Always burn candles within sight and out of the reach of children and pets.
• Allow the wax to melt completely across the top of your candle before extinguishing to avoid tunneling.
• Keep candle wicks trimmed to 1/4-1/2" and remove the wick trimmings or debris prior to lighting.
• Discontinue use when 1/4"-1/2" of wax remains.
• Avoid burning candles for more than 4-6 hours at a time.
• Never touch a burning candle. Use a snuffer to properly extinguish flames.
• Do not flush or pour wax down drains.
• Keep a burning candle out of drafts or near/on anything that may catch fire.
Candle Sizes & Specs
• 13 oz (9.5 oz net weight)
• Average 75 hours of burn time
• 3.50" height x 3.239" diameter
• Ideal for small to medium sized spaces
Twist Lid Candle
• 9 oz (7.5 oz net weight)
• Average 50 hours of burn time
• 3.5" height x 2.75" diameter
• Ideal for small to medium-sized spaces
• 20 oz (17 oz net weight)
• Average 90 hours of burn time
• 3.63" height x 4" diameter
• Ideal for medium to large-sized spaces
Biodegradable Soy Wax
Soy wax is biodegradable and comes from a natural, renewable resource. Our soy wax comes from soybeans grown right here in the USA. Soy wax does not contain petrol-soot and will not emit toxins. Our soy wax is completely free of animal-derived substances.
Phthalate Free Fragrance Oils
The fragrance oils that we use in our candles consist of both natural and synthetic aromatic ingredients. Natural fragrances are extracted from plants and flowers and synthetic fragrances are manufactured from man-made materials.
All of our fragrance oils are phthalate-free and adhere to RIFM and IFRA standards for safety and purity.
Lead Free Cotton Wicks
We use a flat braided cotton wick with paper threads woven into the cotton. Our wicks are lead and zinc free.
Abboo Candle Co is not responsible for any injury or damaged caused by the use of our candles, wax melts or other products that we manufacture or distribute.
I am a candle fanatic. I was gifted a beautiful single-wick Tobacco & Caramel candle. I immediately rushed home and found this wonderful company. This scent is warm and inviting and my all-time favorite. I have not found an Abboo candle that I have not loved.
Yay!! Thanks for sharing this awesome story with us!