Hey There, Pumpkin Soy Candle
Hey There, Pumpkin Soy Candle
Hey there, pumpkin! Are you ready to cozy up and embrace the warm, inviting vibes of the new season? We've got just the thing to bring the autumnal magic into your home.
This candle not only smells amazing, but it also looks like it belongs in a cozy farmhouse. The hand-drawn label designed by Handmade Hoosier features adorable fall pumpkins and delicate floral elements, perfectly capturing the spirit of the season, and it's scented in your choice of from our fall-favorites Pumpkin and Chai or Cinnamon and Leaves. You can almost feel the crisp autumn air as you gaze at the beautiful label.
And the phrase "Hey there, pumpkin" brings an instant smile to our faces. It's like a warm greeting from an old friend who knows how much you love fall.
Whether you're curling up with a book, hosting friends for a cozy gathering, or just taking a moment for yourself, our Hey There, Pumpkin soy candle will be there to enhance the experience.
An unscented candle option is also available. Unscented candles are made to order. Please allow an extra 5 business days for production before your order is processed and shipped.
Hand poured and heart filled, our candles and wax melts are crafted with premium soy wax and infused with phthalate free fragrance oils, ensuring a long-lasting and luxurious aroma that'll make your space feel oh-so-inviting. No need to worry about harmful toxins polluting your cozy home! Our candles are created with eco-friendly practices in mind, from the responsibly sourced domestic soy wax to our recyclable packaging.
• Always burn candles within sight and out of the reach of children and pets.
• Allow the wax to melt completely across the top of your candle before extinguishing to avoid tunneling.
• Keep candle wicks trimmed to 1/4-1/2" and remove the wick trimmings or debris prior to lighting.
• Discontinue use when 1/4"-1/2" of wax remains.
• Avoid burning candles for more than 4-6 hours at a time.
• Never touch a burning candle. Use a snuffer to properly extinguish flames.
• Do not flush or pour wax down drains.
• Keep a burning candle out of drafts or near/on anything that may catch fire.
Candle Sizes & Specs
Single Wick Candle
• 9 oz (7.5 oz net weight)
• Average 50 hours of burn time
• 3.5" height x 2.75" diameter
• Ideal for small to medium-sized spaces
• 20 oz (17 oz net weight)
• Average 90 hours of burn time
• 3.63" height x 4" diameter
• Ideal for medium to large-sized spaces
Biodegradable Soy Wax
Soy wax is biodegradable and comes from a natural, renewable resource. Our soy wax comes from soybeans grown right here in the USA. Soy wax does not contain petrol-soot and will not emit toxins. Our soy wax is completely free of animal-derived substances.
Phthalate Free Fragrance Oils
The fragrance oils that we use in our candles consist of both natural and synthetic aromatic ingredients. Natural fragrances are extracted from plants and flowers and synthetic fragrances are manufactured from man-made materials.
All of our fragrance oils are phthalate-free and adhere to RIFM and IFRA standards for safety and purity.
Lead Free Cotton Wicks
We use a flat braided cotton wick with paper threads woven into the cotton. Our wicks are lead and zinc free.
Abboo Candle Co is not responsible for any injury or damaged caused by the use of our candles, wax melts or other products that we manufacture or distribute.