Indiana Home Candle
- Candle Info
- Candle Care
The perfect gift for someone moving to or away from Indiana. Features a hand-lettered Indiana Home label designed by our friend Alli of Handmade Hoosier.
Apples and Bourbon scented: Fresh apples blended with a touch of vanilla, maple, and a punch of smooth bourbon.
Single Wick Modern Jar Candle
- Net weight 7.5 oz
- Average of 40-50 hours of burn time
- 3.5" height x 2.75" diameter
- Ideal for small to medium-sized spaces
Our clean-burning, uniquely scented soy candles and wax melts are hand-poured and heart-filled in Fortville, Indiana with premium soy wax, the finest phthalate-free fragrance oils and lead-free cotton wicks.
You may request a different fragrance from our current scent menu in the notes section of the cart page. Please allow an additional 3-5 business days for your order to be completed. We will do our best to honor any fragrance requests.
- Always burn candle within sight
- Keep away from drafts
- Keep out of reach of children & pets
- Do not burn a candle near or on anything that may catch fire
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4"
- Remove debris or wick trimmings prior to lighting
- Never touch a burning candle
- Discontinue use when 1/4"-1/2" of wax remains
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish flames
- Do not flush or pour wax down drains
- Do not ingest wax
- Avoid burning candle for more than 4-6 hours at a time
Abboo Candle Co is not responsible for any injury or damages caused by the use of our candles, wax melts or other products that we manufacture or distribute.